Tuesday 23 July 2013

Manning Gorge by Samuel

Today we did the gorge walk, at the end there was a waterfall. Dad and I jumped off the highest platforms on the cliffs, one above the waterfall and one below the waterfall, it was scary! Toby and Lachlan jumped off the lower rocks, one about 3m above the water and one about 1m. We saw lots of water monitors and as I was getting out I slipped and split open my knee. Mum put a bandage around it to hold it in place. We had lunch and half way through his sandwich Dad found out there was no spread in between the 2 pieces of bread and that we had taken the wrong bag of bread. We slowly walked back because of my knee and had some proper lunch back at camp with spread in between the bread.

 Lachlan about to jump from the middle
 our camp at Manning
 waterfall at Galvan gorge
Lachlan jumping at Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment